Friday, July 17, 2009

Michael Jackson: Ghost and UFO sightings

The ghost and UFO sightings associated with Michael Jackson's passing continue and are symptomatic of the larger than life role he played in our collective psyche according to paranormal personality Michael Cohen.

Last week we reported the following story:

Angelina Ramos, aged 38, a beautician and Manila native has been a serious Jackson fan 'all her life'. Last year never-married Angelina contracted a rare blood disease. Doctors gave her a ninety percent chance of not surviving for more than a year.

Angelina was shattered when her hero died. Two days after Jackson's passing Angelina woke up at night and felt a presence in her bedroom. She sat up and felt a hand pull her back down. She looked up and she saw her hero.'He looked radiant, at peace, absolutely beautiful. It was Michael for sure. He had a warm smile on his on his face' said Angelina.
'I was both stunned and at the same time uplifted'.

'He then touched my face and told me that my problems are over. He said I have nothing to worry about and that I should not be sad for him either for he has gone to a wonderful place and his pain too is now gone'.

'The next day I went to the doctor for the usual check-up. The doctor came out and told me that my disease was in remission. He was so surprised. He said he could not undersand but I should be jumping for joy. Michael cured me' concluded Angelina.

Paranormal personality Michael Cohen noted that 'Many such events will be dreams and we can expected many more of these stories. If Michael Jackson brings comfort to so many of his fans we should not be too skeptical. Of course, some of these events may well be real'

We also had a UFO sighting at Neverland reported to us:

'I had just flown in from Cleveland to LA for business and was driving thru Grand Ave in Los Olivos, California at around 5am in the morning on the way to an early sales meeting.
I see a glowing bright green light slightly to the North and I know it sounds kind of timely and weird but this hovering light appeared to be situated right over where Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch would stand. It was way larger than a star and appeared sphere shaped. The UFO hovered for a few minutes and then shot up and off. Thought you might be interested. It really did happen, this is no joke. Happy to respond to emails.

Regards Dave Russo.'

Since these stories we have had a rash of new UFO and ghost related emails, such as the one below, with similar themes:

'I don't really believe in things like this but a day or two after MJ passed, me & my 2 1/2 yr old son were in bed for the night...and he was looking up above our bed, near the ceiling & wall, like he was looking at something specifically, and he was smiling, and he kept saying "Jackson" very clearly. I loved MJ but am not obsessed or dillusional. I will always wonder what my son was really seeing. He definetely saw something. And "Jackson" is not a common word for him to be saying out the blue (other than he'd been on the news all day). Maybe it was MJ...'

Now unconfirmed reports of a UFO being seen at the public memorial in LA are starting to filter across the internet. We will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment